At Norfolk Bowmen, we have a very simple membership structure;
Junior ( under 18’s),
Intermediate ( over 18 but under 25)
Senior (over the age of 25)
Being a member of our club entitles you to:
- Shoot at the out door range when it suits you during the hours of day light..363 days a year.
- Join in Club meetings :- These are promoted 3 times a week during the summer to encourage members to meet up, Monday and Wednesday evenings, and Sunday mornings then twice a week in the winter, Wednesday evenings indoors and Sundays outside, for the details of What is happening and when see the whats on page.
- Join in on the once a month “Friendly Club members shoot” an informal way to practice for competitions and gain classification scores.
- Draw from an endless source of knowledge within the archery community.
- Coaching in archery.
The above is included in your membership, there is no more to pay!
The only extra costs are for shooting in competitions.
Occasionally we have to do a bit of maintenance at the ground which will hinder access for short periods of time and any help is welcome…….
- All this for just one annual fee after the first year; which is pro rata from the date you join as we don’t ask you to pay for what you didn’t have and this covers club and Affiliation fees
- Current annual fees and pro rata fees are available from the club secretary or Vice Chairman on request.
- Application form download /link …….2017-2018 Membership form