At Norfolk Bowmen, we have a very simple membership structure;
Junior (under 18 years of age),
Intermediate (18 years of age but under 25 years of age)
Senior (25 years of age and over)
Being a member of our club entitles you to:
- Shoot at the out door range when it suits you during the hours of day light..363 days a year.
- Join in Club meetings :- These are promoted 3 times a week during the summer to encourage members to meet up, Monday and Wednesday evenings, and Sunday mornings then once a week in the winter, Sundays mornings, for the details of what is happening and when, see the what’s on page.
- Join in on the once a month, 4th Sunday shoot. A friendly club members shoot, an informal way to practice for competitions and gain classification and handicap scores.
- Draw from an endless source of knowledge within the archery community.
- Coaching in archery.
The above is included in your membership, there is no more to pay!
The only extra costs are for shooting in open competitions.
Occasionally we have to do a bit of maintenance at the ground which will hinder access for short periods of time and any help is welcome.
- All this for just one annual fee after the first year; which is pro rata from the date you join as we don’t ask you to pay for what you didn’t have and this covers club and governing body affiliation fees
- Current annual fees and pro rata fees are available from the club secretary or treasurer on request.
- Application form download /link …….2021-22 Membership form